Add a thoughtful touch to your holiday decor with crafted Star Anise Wreaths— which can be used as deliciously scented tree decorations, embellishments on gifts, or as place settings at a table. They're easy to make with minimal equipment needed, and they add a touch of festive loveliness wherever they go!
Read on for a step-by-step guide to create Star Anise Wreaths for the holidays, and continue below for more inspiration for a festive tablescape with our favourite pieces from Ayr Barns.
How to make Star Anise Wreaths for the holidays:
1. Using thick wire (you can cut a length from a wire hanger) create a circular shape.
2. Fix the wire in shape using a thinner wire or a glue gun.
3. Use the glue gun to attach pieces of star anise all around the wire.
4. Hold the pieces in place to secure as the glue sets.
5. Once you've decorated the whole wreath, add a velvet ribbon.