A recipe for a refreshing cucumber and lemon cooler.
- 5 cucumbers, seeded & cut into quarters
- ¼ cup water 2 lemons, juiced
- 2 ounces simple syrup**
- Club soda
- Alcohol of your choice
- In a blender, blend cucumber, water & lemon juice.
- In a cocktail glass, add 3 ounces of the blended cucumber juice, ½ ounce
- simple syrup & 1 ounce of alcohol of choice.
- Stir, add ice & splash of club soda.
- Garnish with cucumber or lemon.
Shop the accessories and tableware seen here:
Ayr Barns & Herbaceous Catering
Chef Genee Habansky, owner of Herbaceous Catering Co.,
started her professional career studying at the Natural Gourmet
Institute, a school that focuses on vegetarian, vegan, healthful and
healing cuisine. Launching Herbaceous Catering in 2014, Genee
sources most of her ingredients from local Connecticut farms and
local artisans. As a collaboration between Ayr Barns and
Herbaceous Catering, Genee has created dishes that are ambitious,
imaginative, aesthetically pleasing... and of course, delicious!
Follow Genee at @HerbaceousCatering