1 cup pearled farro
1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
1 cup chopped fresh parsley
1 cup chopped fresh mint leaves
1 cup chopped cherry tomatoes
1/3 cup shaved radishes
1 cup arugala
1 cup spinach leaves
1. Boil some hot salted water and cook your farro. Set aside to cool.
2. Mix together your olive oil, lemon juice, some salt + pepper, and combine with your farro.
3. In a separate bowl, combine your arugala, spinach, radishes, tomatoes, and pumpkin seeds.
4. Once your farro is cooled, fold into your salad.
5. Lastly, add in your feta, mint, parsley and sprinkle with salt. Enjoy!