1 2/3 cups gluten-free rolled oats 2/3 cups Walnuts, chopped 1 cup almonds, chopped 1/2 cup raisins
5 tbsp coconut oil 2 ripe bananas 1/3 cup maple syrup 1-2 tsp turmeric powder (depending on how much you like the taste of it) 1/2 tsp orange essence a pinch of ground cinnamon
1. Preheat the oven to 400 F degrees. Line a baking sheet with baking paper and set aside.
2. In a large bowl, combine the oats, chopped nuts and raisins. Melt the coconut oil in a small saucepan on low heat. Pour the melted coconut oil into a blender and add the bananas, maple syrup, turmeric, orange essence and cinnamon and blend until smooth.
3. Pour the banana mixture over to the dry ingredients and mix well. The mixture should be a bit sticky.
4. Spread the granola mixture in an even layer to the baking sheet. Bake for 30 minutes, making sure to flip the granola over in 10 minute intervals until it gets a beautiful golden color. Allow the granola to cool completely before serving, as it will get crispy after cooling.
5. Serve with your favorite plant yogurt and berries and enjoy! Store the granola in an airtight glass jar at room temperature for up to one month.