A recipe for vegan, school-safe blueberry muffins made from five ingredients and in five simple steps.
2 ½ Cups of Almond Flour
½ Cup of Fresh Blueberries
3 very ripe Bananas
1 teaspoon Baking Powder
1 Chia Egg (1 tsp. chia seeds mixed with 2.5 tsp. water)
1. Start by mixing your chia egg ingredients together and place to the side for a few minutes to let it set. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a bowl, mash the 3 bananas and add in your almond flour and baking soda until combined.
3. Lastly, add in your chia egg and fresh blueberries.
4. In a greased or lined muffin tin, fill each cup halfway with your mixture.
5. Pop in the oven and bake for 20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.
This recipe is vegan + school safe. Serving size of 6 muffins total.