FREE SHIPPING on domestic orders over $150!*
Fresh Elderflower Heads5 lemons2 limes6 cups of water3 cups of sugar
1. Separate your Elderflower heads from the stem and rinse under cool water, pat to dry with a kitchen cloth.
2. Peel the zest of 3 lemons and place in a bowl with your Elderflower. Slice the lemons and limes, and also add to the bowl.
3. Boil your water and add the sugar. Once the sugar has dissolved into the mixture, remove from the heat and allow it to cool slightly before pouring over your Elderflower mixture.
4. Cover the mixture with reusable covers, and allow to infuse for 24 hours.
5. Using some cheesecloth, strain the mixture into another bowl. Squeeze the remaining lemons until you reach the desired acidity.
6. Pour the mixture into sterilized bottles with a seal proof top, and refrigerate until ready to use.